Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The goal isn't to eliminate conflict but to make conflict productive. Physician leaders and their organizations can experience meaningful growth through conflict. When it's not managed well, however, conflict becomes disruptive and can lead to many negative things: errors, poor patient satisfaction, increased cost, higher turnover. Keep conflict in check with the insights offered in Resolving Conflict. Enroll now!
- Effective listening and feedback skills
- Awareness of conflict styles and how they interact
- Practice conflict management and effective communication skills to increase individual and organizational productivity.
- Recognize self-awareness and make better conflict management and communication choices.
- Build more effective relationships to support organizational transformation.
- Identify your own conflict style and recognize the conflict styles of others.
- Assess conflict situations and practice using different conflict modes.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.