Learn how to remain a strong leader in the face of uncertainty, frequent setbacks and new challenges. Gain practical tools and strategies to guide your organisation through difficult times, including the ability to recognise neurobiological responses to stress, understand how thoughts affect emotional reactions and utilise coping strategies for you and your team.
You’ll emerge with a ‘challenge’ mindset and the ability to appraise adverse events effectively, avoid negative attributions and blame, provide support and reduce stress across your team and organisation.
As a resilient, inspiring leader, you will handle adversity with greater skill and unite your team to emerge from challenges stronger than before.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the crucial factors involved in resilience
- Face challenges with strength and grace
- Recognise and mitigate the effects of stress
- Grow in the face of adversity
- Respond appropriately and constructively to difficult events
- Model resilient behaviours in leadership
- Adopt a learning mindset.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned to your learning goals.
You are encouraged to identify a past major setback and current difficult challenge to explore with others during the program. Access to program materials and networking through our online-learning platform.
Onsite program delivery will commence at 8:45am on day 1 of the program and conclude at approximately 5:00pm on the final day. This program explores the following themes:
- Understand resilience
- Appraising events
- Coping with adversity
- Resilient leadership.
- Supplementary readings to consolidate learnings and ensure effective knowledge transfer in the workplace
- Resilience Journey worksheet to apply to new adverse events provides additional support back at work
- Continued access to materials and facilitators via our online-learning platform
Who should attend
- Managers and technical experts, involved with leading others and their organisations
- Leaders required to guide their team through difficult circumstances.