Who should attend
Mid to executive level managers who are seeking an understanding of the psychological principles behind, and the practical and proven tools used, to realize team resilience.
About the course
Helping Your Team Get Their Grit On
Why take this course?
- Ultimately, a team’s success is determined by its staying power, rather than its singular goal achievement. Think dynasty rather than one time victory. A crucial ingredient in long term success goes by many names – resilience, sandpaper, even grit. And it is crucial because the ever changing work landscape provides multiple crises and potential team breaking setbacks, and also many opportunities that resilient teams will seize and use to launch further success. Want your team to be resilient? Then get your grit on. This virtual and dynamic session is designed for open minded and forward thinking leaders who are seeking an understanding of the psychological principles behind, and the practical and proven tools used, to realize team resilience.
- Learn what resilience is, what characterizes resilient teams, and what great leaders can do to gain grit
- Discover the 4 key elements of resilience, the 3 vital team protective factors and a user friendly framework to assess and improve your team’s resilience
- Learn how to use science based best practice strategies, tools and tactics to help your team adapt and bounce back
- Conduct a team resilience audit and identify risks and opportunities
Monique is our leadership and management development expert and behavioural specialist helping leaders across North America to think, behave and lead with more impact. A published author and expert facilitator, Monique helps organizations develop and transform using behavioural sciences, world c...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.