Resilience at Work
Any leader knows the need for tough-minded, resilient employees who perform well. With increasing volatility and uncertainty in most organisational environments, the ability to bounce back from adversity has never been more valuable.
But how do leaders develop and strengthen the capacity for resilience in themselves and their teams?
A culture of resilience in the workplace offers the potential to support psychological wellbeing and improve the performance of both people and organisations.
Integral to a resilient culture are leaders who understand how to foster team and individual resilience. This program provides a practical toolkit for leaders interested in supporting resilience.
Benefits and outcomes
- better understand what resilience is and how it can be strengthened and diminished
- learn how to provide effective support to employees as they navigate adversity in the workplace
- identify elements of their current work climate that may be undermining resilience
- be better able to use leadership styles that promote resilience
- develop a clearer understanding of their own resilience and identify strategies to build and maintain resilience.
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- Team leaders and middle managers
- Human Resource and Organisational Development professionals
- Anyone working in an adverse environment where stress is common.