Resilience at Work
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Macquarie Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Fostering team and individual resilience This program will help leaders maintain psychological wellbeing and improve the performance of individual employees and teams by fostering a culture of resilience.
With increasing volatility and uncertainty in most organisational environments, the ability to bounce back from adversity has never been more valuable.
The program is facilitated by a highly experienced executive educator with a particular interest in the psychology of leadership performance and development.
Learn how to use leadership styles that promote resilience
Develop practical strategies using evidence-based theory to build a resilient workforce
Provide effective support to employees as they navigate adversity in the workplace
This program will equip you with a practical toolkit for strengthening your own resilience as well as your teams. You will develop skills that will help capacity to absorb change and rebound from adversity in times of volatility and uncertainty.
You will learn to:
- Better understand what resilience is and how it can be strengthened or diminished
- Learn how to provide effective support to employees as they navigate adversity in the workplace
- Identify elements of their current work climate that may be undermining resilience
- Adopt leadership styles that promote resilience
- Develop a clearer understanding of your own resilience and identify strategies to build and maintain it.
What you'll learn
- The science of resilience and understanding common myths
- Mindsets: restrictive and growth mindsets and their impact on resilience
- How to conduct an audit of your current organisational environment and identify ways to provide the most effective support to employees
- What it takes to be emotionally, physically and mentally strong
- Leadership styles and their impact on resilience
- Developing self-efficacy in self and others
- Practicing resilient leadership through activities and feedback
- Action planning and strategies to take back to work
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- Team leaders and middle managers
- Human Resource and Organisational Development professionals
- Anyone working in an adverse environment where stress is common.