Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Business professionals who want to enhance the impact they make in order to access greater leadership opportunities that can help them advance their careers.
About the course
Develop the skills and mindset to transform challenges into growth opportunities
Why do some women thrive professionally while others are passed over for career advancement opportunities? The answer is often a lack of resilience and resistance to taking risks—due to a variety of factors. For women, it is especially important to develop greater “bounce back” skills and gain more comfort with strategic risk-taking. Fortunately, the ability to transform challenges into growth and to leverage leadership skills to one’s best advantage can be learned. This course gives you powerful, practical techniques to reframe uncertainty, welcome healthy conflict, adapt to tough challenges and move out of your comfort zone to embrace new pathways to advancement.
How you will benefit
- Enhance self-awareness and leverage that ability for future challenges
- Learn to demonstrate confidence and openness through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Identify new strategies to find solutions outside your comfort zone
- Reframe uncertainty and work through hesitation to speak up and resolve conflict
- Know how you’re coming across to others and adapt in order to make the most effective impact
What you will cover
- Defining five characteristics of resilient leaders
- Learning strategies for becoming more adaptable, regardless of the challenges
- Examining and eliminating sabotaging beliefs
- Realizing the value of giving and receiving feedback and seeing through perceived limitations of others
- Assessing your risk-taking muscle and building new strengths
- Getting comfortable with conflict, using tools to stand your ground while appearing open and positive
- Learning why we hesitate to speak up and resolve conflict
- Redefining how a problem is addressed in order to find additional solutions
- Utilizing techniques to handle negative emotions in the face of adversity
- Leveraging empathy to understand others and gaining more powerful commitment
- Revitalizing yourself physically, intellectually, and emotionally in order to lead others
- Learning what it takes to create the essence of power and confidence under any circumstance
- Analyzing the smartest listening techniques that build rapport
- Exploring what factors are needed to persuade and strategically win people over
- Assessing where you need to grow to leverage your career and creating a step-by-step plan to make it happen
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.