Reputation on Purpose
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DeGroote School of Business.Full disclaimer.
In a connected world with a non-stop news cycle, corporate reputations are fragile.
How can a company succeed when attitudes towards their brand can shift in seconds?
By practicing strategic reputation management, organizations can build a resilient brand.
Responsibility over an organization's reputation belongs to everyone. Every member of the team must commit to supporting corporate values for a company to succeed.
To be authentic, SRM must be paired with an effective communications strategy.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Connect internal business processes to benefit corporate reputation
- Analyze how external factors impact brand reputation and customer trust
- Create thought leaders that add value to the organization with their personal brand
- Leverage social media to empower employees to build online communities
- Combine offline and online activities to improve relationships and strengthen your brand.
In today's fast-moving business environment, organizations must practice effective relationship management to thrive.
Drawing on discussions and case studies, this course will explore brand reputation concepts that will lead to success.
Who should attend
The course is ideal for organizational leaders, department managers, team leaders and individual contributors as well as small to medium business owners who want to lead or contribute positively to their company’s reputation while building their own professional brand.