Who should attend
- Anyone working remotely using video conferencing solutions such as Zoom, MS Teams, GMeet or Skype
- Pre-requisite: 20' elearning completed prior to attendence
About the course
Maintaining team spirit and performance within this new norm that knows no boundaries
How will I benefit?
- Develop your cognitive skills to communicate and influence with both logic and emotions
- Create and deliver an impactful storyline to mobilise and engage your audience
- Adapt your communication style depending on the audience, the topic or the objectives you are trying to achieve
- Structure your communication to resolve complex problems or difficult conversations
What does the course cover?
- Hands-on application of concrete communication techniques, tips and tricks
- Detachment and analysis of communication mechanisms to be able to reinject them into real-life professional situations
- Practice storytelling and pitching
- Managing difficult conversations remotely
- Communication through neuroscience theories including activities with a professional theatre director
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.