Who should attend
- Managers and engineers responsible for their airline’s Reliability Control Programme (RCP) which is a mandatory requirement according to EASA Part M and FAA Advisory Circular 120-17A
- Airline personnel seeking to learn, exchange and benchmark aircraft economics topics with the worldwide community of Airbus operators
- Engineering, Maintenance and Finance personnel who wish to maximise the benefits of AirbusWorld, the Airbus online customer portal
About the course
Reliability Control Programme (2 days)
- Reliability Control Programme – regulatory aspects, an RCP that is data-driven, outputs of an RCP, data management, performance measurement and analysis
How will I benefit?
- Learn about Aircraft Economics, combining technical and financial aspects of aircraft maintenance and operations (module 1)
- Experiment with today’s methods and tools used by leading airlines to manage and improve aircraft economic performance (module 1)
- Compare and contrast your experience using Airbus tools with airline colleagues from around the world (module 1)
- Learn how to implement a streamlined reliability control programme within an airline maintenance and engineering organisation (module 2)
- Understand the advantages of an RCP from an economics and an operational perspective (module 2)
** What does the seminar cover?**
Unless otherwise stated, this seminar is split into two modules (1) Maintenance Cost Seminar and (2) Reliability Control Programme. You can attend both or choose your preferred module.
Please note that Module 1 courses taking place in Toulouse will include a visit to the Final Assembly Line A380 . Those attending Module 2 only are of course welcome to join us for this special excursion.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.