Who should attend
- Directors, Divisional and Functional Heads
- Programme and Project Managers
- Transformation leaders and managers
About the course
What you will learn
You will be equipped with the skills, models and tools to effectively manage the emerging issues in your business; and those beyond the horizon which nobody can predict. We enable this through a series of carefully crafted, live interactive online sessions with industry peers and skilled facilitators.
- Be more confident and energised in embracing change and uncertainty; and comfortable in not knowing
- To enhance your perceptive capability to discern and interpret the nature of your context and emerging business environment
- To be seen as an effective leader during these trying times; the only place from which true transformation can begin.
The programme experience – how it works
The programme starts by creating a safe learning space from which we explore your own leadership story and context through various lenses. We then help you to feel ready and confident to address new challenges which don’t yet exist.
Here is what you can expect:
- Co-creation of the content and direction of the programme with your tutors and the group. Our belief is that leadership development should be issue-driven, not topic driven
- World-class tutors facilitating and weaving into the programme fabric maps, models and practices at the moments when they are directly relevant to the problems being discussed
- A learning dynamic based on peer support and challenge plus insights from the tutors
- Tutors giving you ways of seeing, understanding and engaging with turbulence that can transform the way we see ourselves, other people and our organisations.
Each session is facilitated so that it embodies the main emerging theme of the day, based on the principles of systemic thinking thus characterising today’s VUCA business environment.
- Session 1: Building Group Identity and Trust
- Session 2: The Landscape of Leadership: what story are you in? where is that story going?
- Session 3: The Holding Environment: facilitating team performance under pressure
- Session 4: Psychological Safety: self-maintenance for leaders
- Session 5: Innovation and Creativity: dealing with the pace and scope of change
- Session 6: Transitions and the Liminal Space: working through not knowing
After each session and programme end, through the creation of your own action plan, we will encourage and support you to apply new insights, helping you to embed change in your own leadership mindset.
Contact Andy Logan Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-logan-59548518/ Background Andy’s extensive knowledge and experience encompasses a deep commitment to developing the capability of those in leadership roles. He has worked with senior executives in a wide range of sectors including p...
Jon worked in industrial market research for several years then moved to the Hay Group as a business analyst and as a management consultant. He spent fifteen years in the speciality chemicals industry as Commercial Director and Chief Executive of an independent medium-sized UK company. He was a C...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.