Refresher Course on Financing Sustainability: CSR for Financial Inclusiveness
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Maastricht School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The MSM refresher course Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for financial inclusiveness will offer training on CSR related initiatives linked to financial inclusion. Participants are able to discuss the concepts and effectiveness of CSR including standards and regulations and the influence on the value chains; CSR management including stakeholder management, CSR reporting; Impact Investment and financial inclusiveness related to gender and youth but also in light of the human happiness index. Furthermore, participants should be able to acknowledge, discuss and implement this knowledge in line with the Sustainable Development Goals. In the end, participants should be able to install policies and practices which should provide a more sustainable business strategy in line with fair business practices, human rights & ethics and the environment.
Reasons to follow
- Get exposure to different local practices on financial inclusion, CSR and the usage of the human happiness index
- Get the knowledge and skills to become more innovative in meeting the international standards on CSR and inclusive Finance
What to expect
Besides gaining knowledge on CSR and Inclusive finance participants will be exposed to different local practices on financial inclusion, CSR and the usage of the human happiness index. This will present an attractive option for all participants to explore the growing market for such products.
Ultimately, this refresher course shall contribute to the development of the policy skills of the participants, supporting their knowledge development, becoming more innovative in meeting international standards on CSR and inclusive finance practice and be ready for future inclusive finance opportunities.
Participants and their respective institutions will benefit from the achievement of the following key objectives:
- To enhance knowledge on innovation and CSR policy development, sustainable business strategy;
- To accurately assess the CSR needs of the individual beneficiary institutions;
- To analyse the organization within its context;
- To understand the dynamics of CSR in relation to local economic development and financial inclusion;
- To be able to develop a CSR strategy for your own organization;
- To network effectively within a self-help group (ie, the alumni), to gain and offer mutually beneficial input for the benefit of individual institutions.
Who should attend
The program is designed for:
- NFP alumni in Alumni in Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
- CSR, finance and policy officers.
- Consultants working in the field of inclusive finance and CSR.
- Lecturers and all other practitioners employed in the area to which the course will make a relevant contribution.