Recruitment Using Social Media
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
Broaden your reach and impact through effective use of social media recruitment channels
The Recruitment Using Social Media interactive workshop will deliver insight and share experiences that will build your skills and help you make your recruitment process more social and effective. Practical application of the insight is a critical part of this workshop, enabling you to experience social recruiting through a range of exercises.
By the end of the Recruitment using Social Media workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the value of social recruitment marketplace and why you should start to use social recruiting as a sourcing channel
- Evaluate which options to use when recruiting via social media – the what, why and how?
- Understand more about key social technologies and their uses
- Consider how social recruitment practices can be part of the recruitment portfolio
- Understand more about how candidates have changed and how to appeal to or approach them via social platforms
- Be able to realistically assess and evaluate whether social recruitment can be a value add
- Create a social recruitment strategy in support of your wider HR/People strategy.
- Overview: The world of social media and where it has come from
- What is social recruiting and the social recruiting marketplace?
- Things you need to consider when using social media as an option
- An overview of key technologies;
- Other useful social channels, tools and providers
- How to behave online to ensure you build a strong profile
- Discussion: deciding which social channels will suit which types of role
- Your social recruitment next steps
- How to craft a strategy and develop sourcing channels that are cost effective.
Who should attend
Recruitment using Social Media is suitable for those involved in recruitment and will be of special interest to those interested in learning new techniques in order to improve their recruitment processes.