Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive Development Center.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Analysis of Current Methods
This course is designed for the inexperienced person who wants a solid understanding of the employment and selection process and the more experienced HR generalist in search of new recruiting strategies to enhance employment management skills. The class format includes an in-depth analysis of current recruiting methods with a focus on the practical application of the course material.
- Developing a detailed recruiting plan
- Establishing hiring criteria based on needed competencies
- Identifying internal and external recruiting sources
- Marketing your organization to potential applicants
- Selection procedures including interviewing, testing, and reference checks
- Overview of employment-related laws