Recruiter's Training and Talent Acquisition
The corporate world is facing a talent crunch. Candidate sourcing has become a top priority for global firms. The challenges facing corporate recruiters are increasing at a rapid pace. This workshop “Recruiter Training & Talent Acquisition” will help you meet these new challenges by providing the tools and strategies on what it take takes to source and hire top people in a cost-effective manner.
Benefits to You
Through this programme, participants will not only save recruitment costs by having their own “internal” staffing department, but also increase employee engagement and employer branding by using social media as a means to connect with prospective candidates and employees.
Designed for HR staffing executives and corporate recruiters, this workshop will teach you how to source and increase your talent pool using the most cost-effective strategies. It will also show you how to assess and hire candidates in the tight job market we are facing worldwide. You will be able to apply these tools on your next headcount assignment immediately.
Candidate Sourcing & Recruiting
- Learn How To Find Quality Candidates Faster
- 12 Methods To Create A Talent Pool
- The Art Of Headhunting: Learn The Tricks Of The Trade
- Building A Campus Recruitment Programme
- How To “Sell” Jobs To Candidates
- Increase Your Job Ad Response By 40%! (How To Write Creative Job Ads)
Strengthen Your Candidate Closing
- Sidestep “Problem” Candidates Who Waste Your Time
- Eliminate Job Rejections & Counter-Offers
- Negotiate Salaries & Job Offers With Candidates
The Business Side Of Recruiting
- Quantify Cost Per Hire, Time To Hire, Quality of Hire
- Employer Branding Strategies
- Develop An In-House Corporate Recruitment Organisation
- Build A Referral Programme
Market Your Recruitment Services
- Your Sales Pitch To A Hiring Manager
- Differentiate From The Competition
- Be Your Internal Client’s Recruiter Of Choice
There will be short presentations and highly interactive exercises between theparticipants and programme leader. Participants will practice what they learnthrough role-play, worksheets and discussions. Peer learning from sharing experiencesis strong encouraged during the breakout sessions. Training material will beprovided. Keeping quiet at the workshop is not encouraged!
Who should attend
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers