About the course
Gain access to the strategies the best managers use to hire, retain and motivate top-performing employees. The course covers everything from conducting a phone interview to onboarding to employee incentivization to performance improvement plans.
- Reworking recruiting materials to attract top-level talent
- The best method for interviewing top-performing physicians
- Creating an emotional connection with interviewees
- Designing a meaningful onboarding experience
- Discovering and communicating the organization’s performance expectations
- Rewarding top performers
- Coaching marginal performers
... and more, with actionable step-by-step takeaways to create real organizational change.
Now with Updated Mobile functionality: This course is now accessible on both Desktop and Mobile devices
- Apply the six dimensions of performance to recruiting, retaining and evaluating physicians.
- Design and ask interview questions which create a meaningful exchange.
- State the core components of a performance management system.
- Write clear definitions for the dimensions of physician performance.
- Identify sources of data for performance measurement.
- Evaluate performance on the basis of behavior.
- Plan and conduct a performance improvement interview.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.