Who should attend
The program is designed for:
- Mid-level to senior managers
- Real estate analysts, who want to gain a detailed understanding of the dynamics of debt and financial return fluctuations, or to start building their own real estate models.
About the course
In the current market situation investing in and financing properties is one of the most difficult games in town. This course is designed to give you the methodological and practical tools to understand the financial dynamics of the real estate market, predict the trends, and make the best investment decisions.
What you'll be working on
- Introduction to the real estate market
- Real estate financial analysis pro-forma forecasting
- Main return and value estimation financial metrics
- Introduction to Property Valuation
- Real estate capital markets
- Excel for cash flow models
- Introduction to development appraisal
- Introduction to real estate finance
- Risk analysis & simulations
SDA Professor in the Accounting, Control, Corporate Finance and Real Estate Department at SDA Bocconi School of Management and Real Estate Finance lecturer at Bocconi University. At SDA Bocconi he is in charge of real estate executive education. Following the degree in General Management at Bocc...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.