Lagos Business School
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This programme will benefit:
Property Developers, Real Estate Agents/Professionals, Finance Managers of Real Estate Companies, Institutional Investors in Real Estate, Mortgage Bankers, Government Agencies, Financiers
About the course
Real Estate Finance and Investment Programme is designed to equip participants with the essential skills needed to evaluate investments in property through sound financial analysis with the view to making well-informed investment decisions.
The programme focuses on real estate finance and investment techniques both from an investor’s and a lender’s perspectives. . Participants will understand the benefits and risks associated with real estate finance.
- Creative Financial Management in the Real Estate Industry
- Financing Options
- Unlocking Value through Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Forms of Finance
- Best Practices in Land Valuation
- Scenario Planning
- Optimal Fund Structures
- The Economics of Real Estate: Rent, Pricing, Return on Investment Accounting in Real Estate
Key Learning Outcomes
Participants will learn;
- How to Identify financing opportunities in real estate
- Adapt seamlessly to changes in financial policies and regulations
- Determine the best source of finance bespoke to any given real estate development opportunity
- Maximise returns on property income through informed financial decision making
Dr Henrietta Onwuegbuzie leads sessions in entrepreneurship on the MBA and Executive programmes at Lagos Business School (LBS), and is currently the Academic Director for the Owner-Manager Programme and Project Director for the Impact Investing policy initiative at the Lagos Business School. She ...