Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Real estate practitioners seeking to take their businesses to the next level by embracing new trends and global practices.
- Service providers to the real estate industry such as lawyers, financiers, senior analysts, urban planners, architects, brokers, facility managers, interior designers
- Investors planning for large investments in real estate
- Management team from government agencies and regulatory bodies involved in real estate
About the course
The programme will leverage the expertise of LBS faculty and prominent industry practitioners.
Our Real Estate Leadership Development series, brings together industry leaders to discuss, new findings and emerging trends in the industry. They will provide new perspectives and useful information on critical aspects of real estate to help practitioners optimize their operations. Participants are expected to achieve significantly improved performance as they apply the new skills and principles discussed during these seminar series.
Key Value Proposition
Participants on this programme will be able to:
- Explore strategies for enhancing customer value and unlocking new customer segments based on market insights provided
- Build networks and make new connections with leaders, professionals and businessmen in the sector
- Enable participants initiate, develop and support real estate projects that yield high return on investment
- Hear from experts on diverse ways to deal with uncertainties and be equipped to manage inherent investment risks
Dr Henrietta Onwuegbuzie leads sessions in entrepreneurship on the MBA and Executive programmes at Lagos Business School (LBS), and is currently the Academic Director for the Owner-Manager Programme and Project Director for the Impact Investing policy initiative at the Lagos Business School. She ...