Read Faster! Memorise Better! Think Clearer!
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Technological University Center for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
The buzz phrase of the 21st century is knowledge-management. Never before has knowledge per se been so readily available with the advent of the internet. Anything that you want to know is available at the click of the mouse. Given this intense availability of information there is a dire need today for professionals in every industry to be savvy and quick in being able to getting the information required and being able to process it effectively. Indeed the corporate world needs professionals who are knowledgeable and more importantly have the thinking ability to bring the knowledge gain to practical application. With this in mind there is a dire need then for professionals of any discipline in any industry and at any hierarchical level to be able to read faster, memorise better and think clearer. This is the key aim and objective of this workshop.
You will see measurable improvement to your reading speed and memorisation. You will learn on how you can use a powerful technique that will help you comprehend what you read and being able to think critically and creatively as and when required.
- Fundamentals of reading faster and memorising better
- Learning to speed read journals, textbooks, manuals and other kinds of publication
- Reading faster with effective comprehension using the PQRIM technique
- Leaning to read three times faster with excellent comprehension
- Customizing and personalizing your reading technique proficiently
- Practice materials
- Introduction to Level 1 memorisation technique
- Level 1 memorization technique practices
- Using creative thinking to boost your memory power
- Introduction to Level 2 memorization technique – the alphanumerical pegging
- Practice on Level 2
- Reading faster and memorizing better – a working plan
- Analysing what you read
- Learning the technique of summarization with systems thinking
- Practice materials
Highly interactive workshop involving lots of practices and individual testing to identify the participants’ level of competency. At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to see a measureable improvement on their ability to read faster, memorize better and think clearer.
Who should attend
A professional in the banking, legal, medical, engineering or any other industries.CEO, managers, lecturers,tertiary students.