Reaching Your Leadership Potential
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haslam College of Business.Full disclaimer.
This program presents fundamental tools for effectively managing the activities of other people. The program addresses issues that challenge new managers such as hiring, conducing performance reviews, dealing with problem employees, providing feedback and managing change.
Class size is limited in order to ensure interaction with faculty and fellow participants.
- Learn how to interview and select the right people for the job.
- Understand the benefits of being positive and setting stretch goals.
- Increase your ability to communicate and influence others through stories and humor.
- Develop skills to effectively deal with all people and learn how to impact their behaviors and performance.
- Learn to manage and anchor change.
- Provide meaningful and effective performance reviews.