Who should attend
This short course is perfect for anyone who is looking for some expert knowledge on how to raise funds for their organisation. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned entrepreneur looking to access higher amounts of cash, this course will make a difference to your business.
About the course
The Raising Finance for your Business will teach the different avenues you can take to raise funds, how to identify which investors are right for you and how to ensure a smooth communications process between yourself and potential investors.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Identify the investor marketplace. Who are the investors?
- Know how to approach investors
- Know what are investors seeking
- Know how to pitch effectively
- Examine business models and make them attractive to investors
- Know how to structure a deal
- Know the various types of finance on offer
- Business model; how to efficiently prepare a business model, develop techniques to build on satisfying consumers.
- Funding theory; understand ways to raise finance, analyse the pros and cons of funding options.
- Financial model theory; understand the building blocks for preparing a pitch deck
- Identify investors; creating a process of seeking investors, and
- Pitching skills; experience pitching and understanding the best methods.
- Transaction considerations; know how to value business, negotiate deals and structure deals
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.