Eli Broad College of Business
Railway Engineering and Technology (Railway Management Certificate Program)
Sep 9—135 days
Pueblo, CO, USA
USD 1000 per day
CategoriesTransportation and Logistics
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS COVERED
- Railway Engineering & Technology/Research and Development
- Track and Structures
- Motive Power and Rolling Stock Engineering and Design
- Inspection Technologies & Condition Monitoring
- Basic Aspect Signaling and Interlocking
- Concepts in Railway Control
- Positive Train Control
- Intermodal Transportation
- Railway Telecommunications
- Vehicle Dynamics
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- Working with TTCI including site visits to their facilities.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Dr. Andreas Hoffrichter is the Burkhardt Professor in Railway Management and the Executive Director of the Center for Railway Research and Education in the Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. Andreas studied Transport Management at Aston University, England, and completed the ...
Nick Little is Managing Director of the Railway Management Program at the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. Nick has extensive industry and international experience in Railways, Supply Management and Supply Chain Management. After completion of British Rail's prestigiou...