Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS COVERED
- Railway Engineering & Technology/Research and Development
- Track and Structures
- Motive Power and Rolling Stock Engineering and Design
- Inspection Technologies & Condition Monitoring
- Basic Aspect Signaling and Interlocking
- Concepts in Railway Control
- Positive Train Control
- Intermodal Transportation
- Railway Telecommunications
- Vehicle Dynamics
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- Working with TTCI including site visits to their facilities.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Videos and materials
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.