Apr 27—May 1, 20205 days
Lansing, Michigan, United States
USD 1000 per day
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Eli Broad College of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS COVERED
- Principles of Marketing/Leadership
- Introduction to Railway Management
- Railways and Supply Chain Management and Design
- Economics of the Rail Industry
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available