This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Advance your supply chain strategy playbook
Leveraging the APICS Management for Supply Chain Excellence Framework, The Quinlan Supply Chain Strategy course provides a learning experience that allows supply chain leaders to establish or expand well-defined and repeatable processes for managing end-to-end supply chains. The M4SCE framework, developed by supply chain executives for supply chain executives, draws upon Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model tools, techniques and templates.
This three-day advanced leadership program provides the knowledge and skills needed to strategically manage complex supply chains to meet customer expectations and business goals. Program sessions will move beyond theory to allow participants to build hands-on expertise in establishing repeatable practices that will optimize their organization’s supply chain in order to fully leverage it as a strategic asset.
- Understand the importance of aligning supply chain strategy with business strategy
- Learn frameworks by which supply chains can be analyzed and designed or re-designed to better support business goals
- Examine business plans and business strategies
- Understand the need to segment supply chains and prioritize them
- Define and map the supply chain network
- Analyze the competitive landscape, organizations and strategies
- Select metrics by which to measure supply chains
- Understand the use of data within the supply chain
- Set competitive supply chain performance targets
Who should attend
The Quinlan Supply Chain Strategy course is designed for seasoned professionals with relevant supply chain experience who are currently working at the senior manager level and above who have an interest in maximizing their organization’s supply chain operations.
Trust the experts
About Prior to joining Loyola, Mr. Caltagirone was the Vice President of Global Supply Chain Strategy for The Revere Group. He was previously Senior Vice President, Chief Logistics and Operations Officer for Peapod, Inc., where he was responsible for distribution services, inventory management,...
About Mr. Haney comes to the SVCC from Kraft Foods where he held increasingly responsible supply chain leadership roles, both operating and strategic, from 1985-2015. Mr. Haney was most recently Associate Director of Supply Chain Customer Development. This role served as the primary supply chain...
As I transitioned from a 32 year career across Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain, I planned to pursue many new challenges both personally and professionally. I recently created and taught a SC strategy course at Loyola University and now I have just established a Consulting LLC - TD Supply...