Who should attend
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those with Quality Control responsibilities
- Those with Quality Assurance responsibilities
- Those who wish to enhance their knowledge and experience of all facets of the business or organization by involvement in wide-ranging improvement activities
- All Managers who wish to understand how to improve their business or organization
- Department Managers, Team Supervisors, Human Resource Manager, Training Managers and Customer Service Professionals
About the course
This online training course will enable delegates to expand their knowledge and understanding of quality control activities and explain simple techniques which can be utilized in almost any environment and industry sector. Subsequently, the course will introduce delegates to the concepts and implementation of Quality Assurance which takes any organization further along the route to enhanced performance and continuous improvement.
This interactive OXFORD Management Quality Assurance & Control online training course is designed to develop the delegates’ skills in quality assurance and control and give them the best practices they require to implement different types of quality programmes, including Total Quality Management (TQM), within their organization. Quality assurance and control are integral components of a quality management system that ensure that the product of services being delivered meets the customer’s experience.
Quality assurance and control systems provide guidance on principles, methods and best practices for organizations to strive for excellence in everything they do.
This online training course will highlight:
- The nature of quality control development and use of quality control techniques to achieve improvement
- How quality assurance takes quality improvement beyond the scope of quality control?
- The basic principles of Quality Assurance
- The simple management activities which are the key to Quality Assurance and enhanced business performance
- Quality Management as a fundamental business strategy
At the end of this online training course delegates will be able to:
- Define the major benefits to the organization of introducing Total Quality Management
- Implement and be able to explain various quality control and continual improvement techniques
- Understand Quality Assurance Principles and be able to translate these into action
- Develop measuring and improvement processes for quality assurance and control and measure improvement
- Introduce multiple improvement activities into the business
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
The organization will benefit as follows:
- Enhanced quality control activities
- Improved quality of products and services
- Superior management control of key business activities
- Less waste and improved profitability
- Improved Quality Assurance and Improvement Processes
- A shared organizational vision for promoting Total Quality Management
Delegates will enhance their knowledge of improvement techniques thereby facilitating their:
Increased appreciation of their role in helping their organization to achieve improved quality assurance and control
Ability to use up-to-date techniques and methods to help them support continual improvement and Total Quality Management
Development of leadership and team-building skills required to excel in their career
Improvement of active listening and questioning skills to enhance communication effectiveness
Further development of problem solving and critical thinking skills
Ability to develop both their own and the organisation’s overall performance
Introduction to Quality and Quality Control Techniques
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Management & TQM
- The concept, origin and philosophy of Total Quality Management
- The meaning of Quality Control
- Quality Assurance and Control Principles
- Basic Quality Control techniques and their applicability:
- Cause and Effect Diagrams.
- Pareto Chart and Pareto Analysis.
- Run Charts.
- Scatter Diagrams.
- Statistical Sampling
- Limitations of Quality Control in achieving quality products and services
Principles and Practice of Quality Assurance
- Origin and Aims of Quality Assurance
- The Evolution of Quality Assurance and QA Standards
- Introduction to the main international basis for implementing QA concepts: ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Management Principles
- Local & international standards (ISO9001, ISO29001, API Spec Q1; API Spec Q2, CP-190, PR-1866 and SP-1171)
- Quality management systems and integrated management systems
- Obstacles to implementing quality in organizations
- Culture & leadership in quality management
Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Developing an effective quality management system
- The Implementation and Impact of Quality Assurance on Organisations
- Stakeholders, interested parties and the organizational context
- Planning & the risk-based approach
- Approaches to management systems auditing
- Types of systems audits & the role of the internal auditor
- Audit planning & execution
- Use of checklists
- Opening & closing meetings
- Audit questions and questioning
- NCR’s & Audit reporting
- Closing out nonconformities
- Adding additional value
- Role play exercises
Oxford Management e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.