Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- Department Managers
- Team Supervisors
- Human Resources Managers
- Finance Professionals who want to know more about Quality Assurance
- Finance Audit Professionals who want to understand more about Management Systems Auditing
About the course
Many organizations all-over the world have used the ISO9001 quality management system (QMS) standard as a framework for managing quality assurance within their operations and meeting the expectations of their customers. They have enjoyed the benefits of this structured approach to the control of risk and opportunities in their business.
Quality Assurance in Practice will provide delegates with a sound understanding of a practical approach to developing quality assurance in their organizations. This Oxford Management & Leadership training seminar examines the well-known ISO9001 framework as a foundation for developing quality assurance. This Oxford Quality Assurance in Practice training seminar goes on to look at the importance of risk-based thinking, the PDCA approach and the process approach. Additionally, this training seminar explores other importance aspects of developing a quality management system including the role of audit in organizational improvement and the development of document control to support your system are encompassed in this highly practical and participative training seminar.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Recognize the Benefits of the PDCA Approach
- Understand the Importance of Risk-Based Thinking in a Quality Management System
- Be aware of Organizational Context and what it means in the Quality Management System
- Appreciate the Benefits of Audit in a Quality Management System and understand some Practical Requirements of Management Systems Auditing
- Practice Audit Techniques
- Appreciate the Essentials of Document Control Systems
- Designing and Implementing an ISO9001-Compliant QMS
- Requirements; The PDCA Approach, Risk Based Thinking, Organizational Context, Interested Parties, Leadership & Culture, Operations, Planning & Control
- Establishing Policies & Planning for a QMS, Assessing Risk & Supporting your System – Resources, Competence
- Implementation; Going Live
- Document Management in your QMS
- Management Systems Auditing
- Requirements of ISO19011 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Developing a Programme of Audits & Planning an Audit
- Audit as Part of Performance Monitoring and Organizational Improvement
- Opening & Closing Meetings
- Audit Questions and Use of Check Lists
- Conducting the Audit
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.