About the course
Create a culture of quality and safety with these course insights. The curriculum includes key concepts, such as improving system performance, reducing medical errors and enhancing patient satisfaction scores. Physician leaders in the course will explore their role in improving the quality and safety of the patients in their organization.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Creating a culture of quality and safety
- Improving current frameworks for system performance
- The role of a physician leader in reducing errors, improving quality and increasing patient safety
- Systems and structure
- Define what it takes to create a culture of quality and safety
- Describe how to improve current frameworks for system performance
- Recognize the role of physician leaders in reducing medical errors, improving quality and increasing patient safety
- Understanding systems and structure
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.