Who should attend
- BI Managers and Project Managers
- Software Developers and ETL Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Big Data Professionals
- Those who are wanting to have a career in Python
What are the prerequisites for learning Python for Data Science?
You don’t need any specific knowledge to learn Python. Though, a basic knowledge of programming can help.
About the course
The Intellipaat Python for Data Science training lets you master the concepts of the widely used and powerful programming language, Python. You will gain hands-on experience in working with various Python packages like SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Lambda function and more. You will work on real-world projects in the domain of Python and apply it for various domains of Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning.
About Python for Data Science Course
Intellipaat Python for Data Science training helps you learn the top programming language for the domain of Data Science. You will master the technique of how Python is deployed for Data Science, work with Pandas library for Data Science, do data munging and data cleaning, advanced numeric analysis and more through real-world hands-on projects and case studies.
What will you learn in this Python for Data Science training?
- Introduction to Python for Data Science
- OOP concepts, expressions and functions
- What is SQLite in Python, operations and classes
- Creating Pig and Hive UDF in Python
- Deploying Python for MapReduce programming
- Real-world Python for Data Science projects
Why you should take up this Python for Data Science training?
- Python’s design and libraries provide 10 times productivity compared to C, C++ or Java
- A Senior Python Developer in the United States can earn $102,000 – indeed.com
Python is one of the best programming languages that is used for the domain of Data Science. Intellipaat is offering the definitive Python for Data Science training course for learning Python coding, running it on various systems like Windows, Linux and Mac thus making it one of the highly versatile languages for the domain of Data Analytics. Upon the completion of the training, you will be able to get the best jobs in the Data Science domain for top salaries.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.