Purpose Driven Leadership: Engaging Stakeholders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Reignite your sense of purpose and inspire innovation by developing a stakeholder approach to leadership.
- Bring diverse teams together by aligning values with organizational goals.
- Develop a leadership style personalized to your own strengths and values.
- Engage your organization's stakeholders — employees, suppliers, customers, communities, etc. — setting the right goals, making collaborative decisions, and creating an environment that honors your shared sense of purpose.
Cultivate your ideal habits, principles and strengths as a leader
- Participate in theater-based exercises, real-world workshops, and executive coaching to discover hidden facets of your potential.
- Embrace listening as a key leadership skill, and practice offering constructive feedback.
- Brainstorm custom solutions to potential challenges and organizational roadblocks in your pursuit of purpose driven leadership.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Align your long-term vision with your organization's needs, and win support for your development from supervisors and stakeholders.
- Get the best results out of your team by inspiring the confidence and creativity that already exists within them.
- Maintain your focus on future goals, despite daily urgencies and immediate tasks.
- Allocate your attention and energy so you can accomplish what needs to be done, while inspiring and encouraging others.
Who should attend
This program is designed for cross-functional managers, team leaders and high-potential individuals preparing for promotions, particularly those who want to encourage independence, innovation and creativity among their direct reports.