Who should attend
This workshop is useful for managers and executives who need to influence others, speak in front of groups, make presentations, sell ideas to clients or face cameras and microphones.
About the course
In this workshop, our professor will draw parallels between performing a play and communicating in a company. Every day, you speak before your colleagues, your board or your investors. Every presentation, meeting, and interview is like being on stage. Like actors, managers must prepare for each performance.
- Acquire and practice effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Use your breath, body, and voice to maximize impact and presence during your presentations
- How to control anxiety.
- The connection with the audience and the different stages.
- Connect with audiences in any presentation
- Content structuring, the proper use of visual aids, and communication trend
- How to rehearse (the mirror, time control,…)
Mercedes Segura was born in Barcelona and holds a degree in business administration (ESADE) and a master CEMS (HEC, Paris). She also studied dramatic art at Nancy Tuñón (Bcn) and Juan Carlos Corazza (Mad). She worked for 17 years as an international marketing executive in multinationals (Procter...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.