Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in planning to apply proper corporate governance within their operations:
- Senior and Middle Level Management of the Governmental Organizations and Public Sector Entities
- Board Directors
- CEOs, COOs & EXCO members
- All Leaders and Management Professionals
About the course
This advanced training program aims at improving the adaptation and integration of the fundamental components of Corporate Governance and Fiscal Sustainability Techniques.
This Oxford course will therefore cover Corporate Governance, Fiscal Sustainability Techniques, Risk Management, Risk-based Auditing and Risk-based Compliance functions to achieve cooperation among these functions and improve the CG process within the organization.
This professional training shows how effective CG implementation enables the assessment, monitoring and reporting of governance risks in support of decision making, business performance, and adherence to regulations, policies and mandates.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Improve alignment to mission, vision and values of the organization
- Evolve performance and accountability
- Increase decision-making agility
- Advance accountability for key objectives, risks, and performance
- Enhance convergence of CG components
- Reduce the financial risk while achieve your organization’s goals
- Understand fundamental concepts of Governance & Fiscal Sustainability
- Governance, what is it about? Key Principles of Good Governance in the Public Sector
- Building Corporate Governance Framework
- Barriers / Obstacles that prevent Full Implementation of CG
- Public Sector Management in Changing Financial and Economic Environments
- Strategies to Institutionalize the Monitoring and Enforcement of Government Projects/Programs
- Strategies to Reduce Systemic Corrupt Practices in Government Operations
- The Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Triangle; Fundamental Differences?
- Risk Management Taxonomies and Risk Management Framework
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Risk-Based Audit and Risk-Based Compliance
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.