International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Public Sector 401, 403, 457 Plans — Certificate Series
Add course to comparison
Jun 26—272 days
San Diego, CA, USA
USD 885 per day
- Fiduciary responsibilites
- Fund Performance and Fees
- Customer Service
- Options and Trends
- Case Study
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
- New or seasoned benefits professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, legal and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
- Corporate and single employer benefit plans
- Multiemployer benefit plans
- Public sector/government benefit plans