Public- Private Partnerships in the Health Sector
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.Full disclaimer.
With Public Private Partnerships in the Health Sector participants will learn and discuss:
- How PPPs may fit into the broader health system of a country
- What type of services may be offered as a PPP and how to select projects
- How to design specific PPPs with emphasis on performance requirements and related payment and incentive schemes
- How to go about drafting contracts, awarding contracts through competitive processes and how to approach project finance
- How to supervise and manage PPP contracts after the award including dealing with contract modification, disputes and termination
Participants will also discuss the potential downside of PPPs using case studies of hotly debated PPPs. Participants from developing economies are encouraged to “bring their own PPP” to the course and will receive feedback on their burning issues from faculty members as well as professional colleagues from other countries and agencies.
Who should attend
The course is aimed specifically at key public decision-makers and managers of healthcare PPPs also including oversight agencies and private operators, as well as officials from development agencies supporting PPP approaches.