Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Strathmore Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This 3-day course targets National and County Government officers, State corporation managers, private sector professionals, technical consultants and financial institutions currently involved or planning to be involved in Public-Private Partnerships projects.
It aims to provide informative and interactive sessions on PPPs that will cover a broad range of topics including the regulatory framework, project financing, risk management, contract management,project complexity and stakeholder analysis.
At the end of the course, participants will be equipped with a better understanding of PPPs and their implementation.
The program employs the case methodology as a learning technique, that gives participants a chance to analyze the project aspects of PPPs as they immerse themselves in the real-life context of PPPs, group discussions and lectures delivered by Public Private Partnerships experts (both academics and practitioners).
- The infrastructure challenge: Why involve the private sector?
- The Institutional and Regulatory framework for PPPs
- Project finance in PPPs
- Risk management in PPPs
- Translating policy into infrastructure projects
- Project complexity and stakeholder analysis
Who should attend
- National and County Government officers,
- State corporation managers,
- Public Private Partnership Unit Officials,
- private sector professionals,
- technical consultants and financial institutions currently involved or planning to be involved in PPP projects.