Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This course provides an overview of public policy, the Alberta public policy environment, and the policy development process. You will gain an increased understanding of what public policy is, explore the processes involved in developing good public policy, learn how policy decisions are made in the Alberta Government, and share perspectives on managing the policy development process.
- What is public policy?
- Policy development processes and practices
- Analysis of current policy statements
- Role of government in supporting elected decision-makers
- Role of stakeholders in building effective policy
- Key steps in developing, implementing, and evaluating public policy