Public Employee Benefits Institute
The public sector has faced unique challenges in recent years with budget cuts and media attention on benefit plans. The Public Employee Benefits Institute is dedicated to addressing the benefits topics most critical to public plans.
Gather in an intimate environment to hear best practices, discuss issues and share ideas with peers who work with public sector benefit plans.
- Economic Update
- Public Sector Legislative and Regulatory Update
- ACA: Where Are We (Going)?
- Developing Reasonable Assumptions
- Health Care Trends and Strategies
- Maximizing Investment Returns
- What’s Happening in Rx and Rx Management?
- Retirement Plans Today and Tomorrow
- Retiree Medical Options
- Fraud in Benefits
- Wellness That Works
- The Opioid Crisis
- Public Pension Plan Sustainability vs. Plan Solvency
- Public Sector Open Forum
- Addressing the Effects of the Supreme Court Case (Janus Decision)
- Using Technology to Communicate With Plan Participants
- Generational Issues in the Workplace
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts about the latest in the world of benefits—Be prepared for what lies ahead
- Network with peers who face similar challenges—Learn from their mistakes, benchmark your performance and gather workable ideas and solutions to implement
- Bring home helpful resource materials to share with colleagues, from sample documents to checklists and case studies—The value of your attendance will continue long after you've left the program
Who should attend
This conference is designed for public sector trustees, administrators and staff who work with health and welfare or pension plans.