PSP Review Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ASIS International.Full disclaimer.
The PSP Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the PSP exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the three key domains to develop a personalized study plan - focused the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The PSP Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary resource for study is the Reference Set for the exam. PSP Review Faculty have curated a targeted set of materials to organize your study that you will receive with your classroom materials.
PSP Exam Domains
- Physical security assessment
- Application, design, and integration of physical security systems
- Implementation of physical security measures
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies.
- Develop your own study plan from class handouts
Who should attend
The PSP Board Certification is for professionals who have in-depth knowledge and experience in threat assessment and risk analysis; integrated physical security systems, and the appropriate identification, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of security measures.