Projecting Your Professional Image
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Technological University Center for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
The image you project will be the “first impression” given to the customers / clients / business partners. Having the right image will impress them and draw their attention right away, melting any of their apprehension and meeting their expectations.
Understanding the fundamentals of projecting the right image for the right occasions to create outstanding impressions, including dress codes planning and colour coordinating to suit yourself.
Part One: Fashion Sense
- Your Image is Showing First impressions
- Planning your Career Wardrobe - Basic Career Wardrobe
- Traditional Business Attire for Men / Women
- Combining ties, shirts, pants, suits for maximum visual impact
- Clothes to suit different women body proportions
- Guidelines on shoes, socks, belts, watches, handkerchiefs, briefcases and other accessories for Men
- Guidelines on shoes, pantyhose, jewellery, belts, briefcases and other accessories for Women
- Dress Codes - Formal and Informal Dressing
- White Tie
- Black Tie
- Black Tie Preferred / Optional / Invited
- Formal / Informal
Part Two: Colours
- Psychological Association of Colours
- Colour Tips to help you project your professional image
- Selecting the right colours for you
- Colour Coordination
- Guiding principles to harmonizing colours - The Colour Wheel
- Colour to project professionalism and confidence (Individual body analysis and colour analysis can be done. An individual colour chart will also be given to each participant.)
Who should attend
All professionals who want to master this highly essential Projecting Your Professional Image skills.