Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
A rigorous valuation of your entire firm is essential to the successful execution of its corporate strategy. To clarify, your company strategy determines the types of activities your organization undertakes; the role of financial analysis is to quantify the merits of these initiatives by assessing their value.
- Forecasts of various items, such as units sold, prices earned, production costs, and necessary capital commitments
- Discounted cash flow analysis, including the theoretical underpinnings of the analysis
- Productive use of capital and other resources maximizes value creation in all your markets
- Optimal allocation of resources enhances competitive advantage
- Practical analytical tools help you make strategic capital-budgeting and resource-allocation decisions
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.