Project Valuation & Capital Budgeting
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
A rigorous valuation of your entire firm is essential to the successful execution of its corporate strategy. To clarify, your company strategy determines the types of activities your organization undertakes; the role of financial analysis is to quantify the merits of these initiatives by assessing their value.
- Forecasts of various items, such as units sold, prices earned, production costs, and necessary capital commitments
- Discounted cash flow analysis, including the theoretical underpinnings of the analysis
- Productive use of capital and other resources maximizes value creation in all your markets
- Optimal allocation of resources enhances competitive advantage
- Practical analytical tools help you make strategic capital-budgeting and resource-allocation decisions