Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
All individuals involved in managing and leading marketing projects, who need to gain greater control and structure to deliver an efficient process, whilst leading and managing team members through to an effective outcome. This course is designed for all marketing professionals, seeking the tools, processes and skills needed to set-up and manage their projects and colleagues to greater success.
About the course
Managing and leading marketing projects alongside a diverse range of colleagues, provides inevitable operational and people challenges. This course focuses on helping project managers and leaders to better set-up, direct and tactically control marketing projects that produce results. Delegates will learn a ‘best-practice’ marketing project process that encourages clear and impactful communication designed to keep the whole project team motivated and committed, as well as managing stakeholder expectations from project conception through to delivery. Throughout the course, practical exercises and tools introduced allow delegates to apply learning outcomes to their own live projects and needs.
- Understand the attributes of successful marketing project leaders
- Discover the ten key principles for greater project success
- Develop methodologies to successfully manage stakeholder expectations
- Gain insights into building and managing successful team dynamics
- Create a persuasive and impactful team communication plan
- Understand how to be a motivational force and gain colleagues buy-in
- Recognise how to influence, persuade and negotiate successfully
- Develop prioritized implementation plans around the three key project milestones
- Learn how to formally and informally measure campaigns and gain actionable insights.
Nigel worked for over 20 years in digital and off-line marketing communication, encompassing design, branding, DM, advertising and promotional fields. He has held MD & CEO positions for leading Independent and Group European & Worldwide marketing services businesses, managing and motivati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.