Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
You will learn how to efficiently monitor projects as well as how to recognize deviations from the plan and steer the project management while keeping the goals in mind. You can effectively support your project team through difficult phases. You will receive a valuable project management qualification that combines methods and leadership skills. On the basis of practical examples, you work out the challenges of your leadership situation and develop various reasonable solutions. You are capable of utilizing different strategies to solve conflict situations. You can follow the project’s progress and successfully handle risks.
- Handling Uncertainty, Risks, and Project Deviations
- Project Monitoring and Controlling: Performance Evaluation, Measuring Progress, Reporting, Documentation
- Working Tools and Documentation Techniques
- Forecasting Process and Earned Value Management
- Making Decisions and Preparation
- Team Work: Phases of Team Development, Cooperating in Virtual Teams, Conflict Management
- Management of Subcontractors and External Service Providers
- Feedback, Working through Conflict, Negotiation
Interactive lecture, discussion, group work, practical practice activities
Who should attend
Project staff, project managers, and (future) project leaders.