Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Center for Technology and Management Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
As a project manager, you must be able to measure the status of the project and resources consumed. Equally important is your ability to compare measurements to projections and standards and utilize this information for diagnosis and re-planning. Project Monitoring and Control will help you analyze your monitoring and control data so you can begin corrective action before it’s too late.
Upon completion of this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Understand trending and forecasting in a project environment
- Monitor project progress and problems, utilizing data identification and collection techniques, and measurement and analysis tools such as earned value
- Exercise project control over resources, time, cost, and risk
- Report project performance and results in an effective way to project stakeholders
- Manage changes and re-plan work when necessary
Improve your project management skills, as you earn your project management certificate from the California Institute of Technology Center for Technology and Management Education. Our certificate program will help you master the critical skills of project management.
The skills you develop during the program apply to large and small projects, product design and development, construction projects, IT projects, software development, and any other project with critical performance, time, and budget targets.
The Center for Technology and Management Education of the California Institute of Technology specializes in project management. Our approach to project management education provides participants with knowledge and skills they can apply immediately.
- Program content is based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Courses are developed and facilitated by Project Management Professional (PMP®) subject experts with extensive industry experience.
- Emphasis is on providing practical skills and tools supported by relevant case examples.
- Content is highly focused and courses promote maximum interaction among project management professional participants from a variety of industries.
- Each course is taught on Caltech's campus in Pasadena, California.
Who should attend
Managers, project managers, business analysts, and technical professionals wanting to improve their project management skills.