Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
You are a Project Manager who wants to sharpen your skills. Or you could be entering a position as Project Manager. You work in the private, public or nonprofit sector.
The course is in English. We have no formal requirements for educational background. The most important factor is your willingness to put your energy into learning new skills in all areas as a professional Project Manager.
We strive towards blended groups from different businesses, organizational types, age, gender and positions – all for your best learning and exchange of experiences.
About the course
The daily work of a Project Manager can be challenging, running multiple projects simultaneously with new directions and alternate decisions in a high tempo. Also, digitalization is all around us, either as a fact of today or a coming effect for the organization.
This program is designed to give Project Managers the knowledge and tools needed to create good conditions for success in the profession.
The participants’ leadership challenges are integrated with different leadership models and practical solutions. Theory will be blended with practice, including group discussions and practical authentic cases.
The main themes of the program are:
- To co-write a project plan
- Set measurable objectives
- Identify target groups
- Get control over stakeholders
- Perform a risk analysis
- Establish an overall schedule
- Create a budget
- Receive templates for reporting
- The important follow-up
- Digitalization projects and its effects on the organization
- Agile leadership
- Communicative leadership
- A plan for personal leadership development
The program integrates different tools and models with alternate solutions of the participants’ own challenges. Theory will be blended with practice, including group discussions and practical authentic cases.
Benefits for you and your organization
Organizations in change need skilled Project Managers who can lead teams towards set goals, handle risks and take the right actions.
The program aims to:
- Enhance your understanding of tools and methodology in project management.
- Deepen your skills in leading a team towards set goals, creating sufficient project plans, handling risk management and communicating with stakeholders and steering committees.
- Deepen your knowledge of digital transformation, digital maturity, internal and external effects on organizations.
- Develop your personal leadership.
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.