Who should attend
- Individuals or teams interested in formalizing their project management knowledge as they prepare for PMP® Certification Exam.
- Experienced project managers looking to solidify their project management skills through certification.
- Individuals on a mission to improve their career path by standing out among others.
- Project team members and subject matter experts to develop their professional project management skills.
About the course
PMI’s® Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most renowned certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® credentials demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This 3-day program will provide you with a thorough understanding of project management concepts, processes, tools and techniques. You will enhance your project management skills based on The Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
You will also learn the process necessary to apply for the PMP® certification, the structure of exam and effective techniques to prepare for the exam. A sample in-class exam and the reinforced learning/study process will enhance your preparation for the PMP® exam.
PMI, PMBOK, PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Learn the process to apply for PMP® (or CAPM®) certification exam
- Gain a thorough understanding of the structure of the Exam and the most effective way to prepare
- Participate in a timed sample exam to determine how prepared you are
- Earn 18 PDUs that may be applied towards the education requirement needed to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam.
John Juzbasich is the Partner-in-Charge of the Human Performance Improvement Group at Merit Career Development. He earned an MLD (Master of Leadership Development) degree from Penn State University and his undergraduate degree from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. John'...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.