Who should attend
This course is designed for all individuals who need a clear project management process or are new to marketing, who feel they need a framework and tools to build their delivery skills and confidence.
About the course
This workshop focuses on best practice project management processes, helping you gain a grounding in project management and control principles. Attendees will learn how to set-up, plan and deliver projects to quality, time and budget expectations whilst encouraging team members cooperation and accountability. Throughout the day practical exercises allow delegates to apply learning outcomes to their own live projects.
- Understand what it means to be a project manager and the essential skills required
- Explore the four key phases to ‘best-practice’ project lifecycle success
- Learn how to brief and scope a project clearly and set realistic measurable objectives while managing stakeholder expectations
- Define a project plan, prioritise all the tasks and manage risks
- Implement and monitor the project plan and organise colleagues to work to deadlines
- Organise and communicate effectively with the project team so that they understand their role and accountability they have to other team members in a successful outcome
- Understand why evaluation and measurement is so important and how to do it effectively.
Lea worked for many years as a Marketing Project Manager on major brands, before moving into Learning and Development to further explore her fascination with what makes people tick. She believes that project success is often determined before the practical work actually begins and that stakeholde...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.