Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA).Full disclaimer.
About the course
PMP® Certification Online
The PMP certification is the global gold standard for project management professionals.Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices updated in PMBOK guide – 6th edition and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with this PMP new course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and a new section on the role of the project manager.
PMP stands for Project Management Professional (PMP). PMP Certification, offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is an industry-recognised credential for project managers. PMP certification demonstrates the project manager’s experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
- 29 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 8 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates should be able to:
- Implement modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics;
- Develop a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects;
- Understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide—Sixth Edition;
- Deliver projects as per scope, on time and within budget;
- Cultivate the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements; and
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager