This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Do you want to familiarize yourself with the basic principles of project management so you can manage your organization’s projects more efficiently, and with greater success? Take your project management skills to the next level. Understand the importance of clear objectives and knowing what steps to take to execute a project successfully.
Why This Program?
This program introduces "the total project" from the organizational and planning stages to the actual implementation stage. You'll focus on real-world scenarios. This program takes examples from your workplace to practice key skills and ensure you leave with the knowledge you need to lead your organization's projects, large or small.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Create an effective project strategy and environment
- Maintain control of time, scope, quality and costs
- Develop early warning systems by tracking and measuring progress
- Strengthen the links between project teams and the rest of the organization
- Manage risk and accelerate projects to meet or exceed objectives
- Increase project visibility with the key stakeholders across the organization
Who should attend
This program is ideal for managers from any industry who will be executive sponsors of projects, as well as individuals responsible for managing projects.
Trust the experts
Allison Atkey provides project management consulting and training through Atkey Consulting Inc. She has managed a wide range of projects and shares experiences from these projects to illustrate her teaching. More than 3,000 people have learned about project management in her workshops. She also...