Who should attend
PMO, Project leaders, Program Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Team
About the course
Secure your projects through efficient selection and navigation of the many methodologies and approaches to PM. PDUs applicable (PMP®)
How will I benefit?
If you are PMP® certified, this open course will contribute 14 PDUs to the maintenance of your certification.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- understand and evaluate the different project life cycles / product development methodologies
- select the most relevant approach to your project
- work within a Hybrid PM
- analyse VUCA approaches
What does the course cover?
- Project life cycles: predictive, iterative, incremental and agile
- Suitable project approaches using the Suitability Assessment Matrix (PMI)
- PM Hybrid definitions: Agile-Predictive, Combined, Agile embedded, Predictive embedded
- Challenges to working hybrid: Golden triangle, value delivery, working with suppliers
- Introduction to VUCA approaches: Design Thinking, Customer Centricity, Lean Start-up, SAFe 5.0
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.