LEADING INTELLIGENT AND VALUE CREATING PROJECTS
In response to the constant need for companies to change, managers have to coordinate cross-functional tasks and projects which generate tangible value creation. However, operations management and results management are not the same thing.
This program will guide you through the role and techniques of project management. You will also learn how to develop a project plan, monitor operations and lead projects to achieve the desired result.
The program will enable you to:
- Discover the constraints and particularities of project management
- Equip yourself with the necessary means to lead the preparation and implementation stages
- Develop the fundamental techniques to successfully plan and lead a project
- Acquire cross-functional management skills to meet demanding objectives and challenges
- Position the project as a powerful value creator
ESSENTIAL - PROJECT MODE: PROCESSES AND FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES
Constraints and particularities of project management, from project idea to project feasibility, planning, implementation and management.
EXPERT - PRACTICAL APPLICATION
Based on module 1: analyzing the different ways of creating value in projects, cost control, communications, change management, etc.
Who should attend
- Full-time and occasional Program and Project Managers
- Directors in charge of selecting or accompanying cross-functional assignments or projects