Project Management Fundamentals
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations.Full disclaimer.
Improved and effective project management is critical to today’s business and organizational success. Through in-class practice of concepts and processes, learn proven techniques and best practices to gain a solid foundation in project management or elevate your current project management performance.
From project initiation, planning, and execution to managing, controlling, and closing projects, you will leave this 3-day course with a thorough understanding of how to make your projects successful. Taught by a PMP® credentialed instructor, instruction is based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition. The PMBOK® Guide is the leading publication for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® and is a fundamental resource to learn the essentials of project management.
- Gain a competitive edge as a leading project management professional
- Acquire the ideal skill set for project professionals while examining the necessary competencies that make up the PMI Talent Triangle® - technical, leadership, and strategic business management
- Receive effective feedback on projects and expand your professional network
- Access to the program slides, text book, activities, and electronic flashcards
- Receive a university issued professional certificate
- Earn 18 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Complete 19.5 hours of project management education
3-day program; 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Who should attend
- Current or future project managers
- “Involuntary” project managers (PM secondary to primary job responsibility)
- Project team members, including paraprofessional associates
- Management staff with project management accountability
- Subject matter experts who contribute to projects
- Project stakeholders