Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Smart and effective project managers know how to plan and draw upon their resources to make the most effective decisions. They are also powerful motivators and are able to inspire the best performances from their team members to achieve the project objectives. Learn how you too can leverage on the essential tools and techniques to master the art of project management from this insightful programme.
Benefits to You
You will be able to effectively apply the common language in project management with your project team. This will improve your communication, coordination and collaboration, which lead to successful execution of your projects. Organisations that are able to deliver project better, will create competitive advantage, enjoy better ROI and improve the morale of their workforce. Learning Outcomes
- Plan projects effectively
- Organise and support projects
- Create interactive project teams
- Manage project risks proactively
- Monitor and control the project execution, project communications, and reporting
- Overview of project, project management, lifecycle of project management
- Agreeing on the project objectives from stakeholders requirements
- Develop the project scope
- The work breakdown structure (WBS)
- The project organisation
- The project schedule (Network diagram, critical path, Gantt chart, milestones)
- The project budget and manage risks
- Effective project control
Dr. Sherman Ong is a Strengths Evangelist. His personal mission statement is Live Best; Leave Best! In the last 30 years, he has worked in three industry sectors, namely, Manufacturing (Aerospace and Defense), Information and Communication Technology, and Healthcare Industry Sector. From 1983, he...
An accomplished strategy and Lean Six Sigma consultant with proven track records in driving business performance and customer satisfaction in both public and commercial organisations. Highly regarded for expertise in leading consulting engagements, workshop facilitation, training and coaching. Pr...
Anna Lim is a PMP® certified Project Manager with a Masters of Business in Information Technology. She has over 25 years of global work experience in project and program management, training and consultation in industries ranging from IT, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Headhunting and HR and worke...
Gavin Oh is the Senior Partner, COO and Managing Director of a consultancy firm. With more than 10 years of management experience and another 19 years in training and consulting, he is qualified in all aspects of business management. Gavin was involved with other organisations in supply chain and...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.